The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 192 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 716 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1057 build_postbit
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Angri Artists
Wow. At those prices you should sell a ton of those.
Those prices really are great, I'll certainly make an order at some point. Maybe someone needs to run a "Paint and Decorate an MDF Building" competition one of these days.
Thanks for the comments guys. Im still new at this designing so hoping my stuff will get better as I learn. I jave a heap of painted items now that I nned to post up. Will do so as soon as I can get some decent pics.
Hey mate these are off to a great start. I might buy a couple of these tomorrow in fact. Nice to know you're in Australia.

Have you had anyone paint up some yet? I'd love to tackle it if you don't have time yourself Smile
So here a few things I have worked on lately. I am trying to get all the assembly guides done but I have a huge backlog. You can find the guides on our Youtube chanel.
Angri Arists Youtube Channel
Anyway Here is a tower I made for Legion or any Scifi table top game.
[Image: IMG_0255-1024x819_zpsl0psk2xy.jpg]
[/url][url=http://s17.photobucket.com/user/ogrebane/media/Terrain/Scifi%20Terrain/IMG_0276_zpssune1tq8.jpg.html][Image: IMG_0277_zpsrpd2hivy.jpg]

Feel free to post comments and criticism.
(12-27-2017, 11:41 PM)omgitsduane Wrote: Hey mate these are off to a great start. I might buy a couple of these tomorrow in fact. Nice to know you're in Australia.

Have you had anyone paint up some yet? I'd love to tackle it if you don't have time yourself Smile

I have a few pics from customers and I use to run comps so if you want to paint some up go for it. I love seeing other peoples takes on the terrain.