Dungeon Tiles
(07-13-2016, 09:31 PM)Blocky Wrote: @djmothra - the earbud torches are a great idea - unfortunately your walls are a bit low to have wall sconces

Floor Sconces for the win:
[Image: cast-stone-floor-candlestick-24-19.gif]

Sconces aren't just for walls...just substitute torches for candles. 

[+] 1 user Likes pendrake's post
That pic! I have some old crappy Chess pieces - a little hacking and they'd look the same!

I also love that grey tone - I'll see if I can do something similar.
Chess pieces would work pretty well. Interested to see how they turn out.
Despite going into school earlier than usual today, I only got about 45mins to work on this project. I added another 'Corner Tile' and made 2 'Diagonal Tiles'

[Image: 20160715_074327-jpg.8312]

It's my sons 1 month tomorrow - it's a big thing here in 'Nam...so it's party time - not sure I'll be able to work on anything - I might try hacking up some chess bits later though Smile

C&Cs welcome and appreciated.
[+] 1 user Likes djmothra's post
It's great how just the suggestion of walls really helps define the spaces.

Now you've got me wanting to make my own set of flexible-use tiles. Big Grin

(Finish your pyramid map project first, ableman...)

Have a great celebration. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes ableman33's post
(07-15-2016, 01:58 AM)djmothra Wrote: It's my sons 1 month tomorrow - it's a big thing here in 'Nam...so it's party time - not sure I'll be able to work on anything - I might try hacking up some chess bits later though Smile

Chuc Mung
Le Day Thang
[+] 1 user Likes extraevildave's post
Hey EED...can you speak VNese as you've mentioned it before? Or just visited and picked some up etc?

And thanks Big Grin
I've never been to Vietnam and I only know a few words and phrases (and my pronunciation of them is just awful  Blush ), however, as my wife is Vietnamese this is not really a problem  Big Grin .  
Haha! My wife if VNese too...but despite the fact I've lived here for nearly 10 years, I still cannot converse fluently Sad Reason being, everywhere I go, people want to practice English with me - even If I use VNese (which I can...kinda), they usually answer in English. And of course, I'm not allowed to use VNese at school...

EED, my wife is from An Giang Province, but we live in Saigon now...what about yours?
My wife lived in Saigon for most of her life before her family migrated to Australia.