The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.20 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 192 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 716 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1057 build_postbit
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.20 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Looking for saved copies of old TG threads
I'm in the process of re-posting many of my project threads from the old TG site to here on the new site. I thought I had saved all my old pages before the purges on the old site, but alas, I find that in most cases I just have the pictures I used to create the original posts, but not the posts themselves. I have none of the text or comments.

I'm just throwing this request out here in the far off chance that some folks might have saved some of these old project posts on their own computers for reference or sharing. If you did, I would deeply appreciate it if you could share them with me. Just send me a PM.

Thanks   Smile

Here is a link to a WIP meta-thread on the old TG site giving brief descriptions and sample images for the projects I am talking about:  Ableman33's Project Archive - 3D Hex Maps & More
(01-07-2015, 10:56 PM)ableman33 Wrote: I'm in the process of re-posting many of my project threads from the old TG site to here on the new site. I thought I had saved all my old pages before the purges on the old site, but alas, I find that in most cases I just have the pictures I used to create the original posts, but not the posts themselves.  I have none of the text or comments.

I'm just throwing this request out here in the far off chance that some folks might have saved some of these old project posts on their own computers for reference or sharing. If you did, I would deeply appreciate it if you could share them with me. Just send me a PM.

Thanks   Smile

Here is a link to a WIP meta-thread on the old TG site giving brief descriptions and sample images for the projects I am talking about:  Ableman33's Project Archive - 3D Hex Maps & More

I fear the only hope is that site called ... Wayback Machine?

I found the Major General's material on it one time.

Sorry, can't help you either. I just recently lost a big amount of pictures just because the (free) webspace company was closed from one day to the other. Some things are lost forever...
Hello everyone,

I'm not sure how many folks are still active here.

I deeply enjoyed my time with the TG community, but realized that this was not the best place to permanently store my projects and work-in-progress threads.

So, I've taken the plunge and started my own website: handcraftedterrain.com

I lost a lot of my old posts during the TG purges a while back, but I intend to repost all the material I have from my old projects.

That may take a while, though.

In the meantime, you can follow along as I work on my latest project.

Hope to see you all there! Smile

P.S. The question I asked in this thread is still quite relevant. If anyone happened to save any of my old threads I'd love to hear about it and get copies!! Big Grin