The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.20 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 192 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 716 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1057 build_postbit
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.20 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Pyramid Power - NO PEEKING players! You know who you are. :)
How did I miss your post where you finished it up? I like that the metal ended up gold. Very chic <3
I know the poll is probably supposed to be anonymous, but I have no problem saying that I voted for this one. Not so much from the terrain building aspect but more the extraordinary complexity of the moving parts. I'm frequently fascinated by terrain that can do things (ie: moving parts, lights, sounds etc). Well done. I'm glad you got it finished.
Thanks everyone for such an interesting and positive contest!

We had a lot of great projects, four of which even made it to the finish line. Tongue

I know it was incredibly hard for me to choose just one, and I'm humbled that mine ended up with the most votes.

I've already set up the next competition and look forward to seeing you all there. Smile

Good luck everyone, and happy building! Big Grin
Hello everyone,

I'm not sure how many folks are still active here.

I deeply enjoyed my time with the TG community, but realized that this was not the best place to permanently store my projects and work-in-progress threads.

So, I've taken the plunge and started my own website:  handcraftedterrain.com

I lost a lot of my old posts during the TG purges a while back, but I intend to repost all the material I have from my old projects.

That may take a while, though.

In the meantime, you can follow along as I work on my latest project.

Hope to see you all there!  Smile