Stackable Magnetic Pyramid Terrain
Huge and fantastic tasks as usual, Ableman Big Grin
Greg 
I've missed a lot here. This will be a big project to catch up on, but at a glance I must say it looks fantastic. : )
I have a lot to say here. I am super chuffed at this and would love to see the final finished work.

It took me a while to work out what was going on with the triangle sections of block but it made sense when the coloring was done.

I might have done myself some sections less uniform as they were cut from stone right? Surely they wouldn't all be half finished before the final product. but I'm no expert.

I am in love with your workshop! I saw it on another big build you did and I love the organisation. I'd love to reach that level one day. I have stuff in three rooms of the house unlabeled and impossible to find.

I have had a few requests to build pyramids for customers and was wondering if what you did might work for me but instead of finishing the edges of each level with wood, simple expanding foam it then cut off the excess to shape the hill?

Does Rustoleum paint not melt foam or do you generously coat everything first?

The hot glue gunned rocks to create the texture?!!?!? That was an insane idea that worked so well. I am totally stealing this should I need to replicate. Maybe even hot glue gun rocks to a piece of pipe so I can roll them over sections.

The little mods for the wire cutter to cut those notches was also a stroke of genius. Is it hard to build/set up?

I think I need a setup similar but I'm not too thrilled about messing with electricity.

I noticed you have the hot wire cutter scrolling board (I think they call it) would you recommend that? They're almost 300$ to buy into Australia but if it made my life easier of course I'd pay it.

I hope this thread wont die and I want to see more.
Hello everyone,

I'm not sure how many folks are still active here.

I deeply enjoyed my time with the TG community, but realized that this was not the best place to permanently store my projects and work-in-progress threads.

So, I've taken the plunge and started my own website:  handcraftedterrain.com

I lost a lot of my old posts during the TG purges a while back, but I intend to repost all the material I have from my old projects.

That may take a while, though.

In the meantime, you can follow along as I work on my latest project.

Hope to see you all there!  Smile