The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 192 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 716 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1057 build_postbit
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Tudor Row Houses
(07-28-2015, 04:10 PM)Caleb Wrote: What about a small dock or walkway running along the inside of the canal? Mightfover things up and fit thematic at.

Now that is a very intriguing idea... I'm going to have to give this some serious thought.  I knew I could count on you guys to help me out of this jam.  It's what I love about TG.
Sooooooooo, it's been a while, I guess....

What I thought was a return to hobbying turned into an amazing few years growing as a teacher and a professional.  It has been incredibly rewarding and I have worked very very hard.  However all the work has also begun to burn me out.  I'm going to make an effort to force myself to take a break this summer in order to recharge.  I'm hoping that this means a return to terrain building, but I'm not going to make any promises (to you or to myself).  

Update on this project

It's done! I was able to fix the disaster by replacing the front facade and using EnvirotexLite as the new water.  Here is a detailed description of the recovery process: http://www.zaboobadidoo.com/tudor-row-houses-recovery-part-7/

Of course, the real fun of finishing a project is in the final images. So here are way too many pictures to celebrate my (hopeful) return:

[Image: 1-Tudor-Row-House-Wide.jpg]
[Image: 2-Tudor-Row-House-Wide.jpg]
[Image: 4-1.jpg]
[Image: 4-2.jpg]
[Image: 7.jpg]
[Image: 9.jpg]
[Image: 11.jpg]
[Image: 12.jpg]
[Image: 15.jpg]
[Image: 18.jpg]
[Image: 19.jpg]
[Image: 21.jpg]
[Image: Try-2_11.jpg]
[Image: Try-2_6.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Zaboobadidoo's post
Wow, fantastic, an excellent recovery. Using real wood to 'simulate' wood in a miniature is so tough because it doesn't scale down well, but you pulled it off perfectly. I can see the adz strokes of the carpenters on the timbers. I especially love the ivy growing up the side of the building, it looks real. This is quite a phoenix moment.

Glad to see you back. I look forward to see what's next as you recharge your batteries from real life.

Don
Congratulations! Glad to finally see this complete! Looks fantastic. I am working on something similar (which I can't share because it has to be kept secret from my players).

Is this based on something real?
Welcome back, Zab! Fantastic save on this one, it turned out great!