CONGRATULATIONS TROLLMEAT
Congratulations on your win in this (what I understand to be), the inaugural competition on this new site.

I liked the execution of your piece very much!
[+] 1 user Likes catdancer's post
Thanks, catdancer, coming from you that is a great compliment!

The photos you've shared of your works are amazing, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for your entry in competition 2 Big Grin
(02-28-2015, 06:45 PM)trollmeat Wrote: Thanks, catdancer, coming from you that is a great compliment!

The photos you've shared of your works are amazing, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for your entry in competition 2 Big Grin

I have seen the new Competition II talk...This time I have a little time prior to the deadline...so the thought of participation is strongly under consideration, advisement, conference and debate with (me, myself and I)! If the (3) of us can come to some kind of agreement...I will give it a humble shot!
If it helps, in the original post I had the deadline wrong, it is April 21, not march Wink
(02-28-2015, 07:51 PM)trollmeat Wrote: If it helps, in the original post I had the deadline wrong, it is April 21, not march Wink

I understand that there is usually nearly (2 months) from the starting date to the closing date. The time element is sufficient enough (under normal circumstances)...but currently, the wife and I are getting ready to move to another apartment in the next (8 to 10 days) and are busy sorting and packing. This also means that all my modeling materials will be boxed...moved...and thereafter unpacked and reorganized...so that I can return to work on my ongoing current projects. So if I decide to pursue participation in Competition II...it would have to be a simple piece that may not stand any chance of serious voting consideration (based upon entries I saw in the just ended competition).

I am currently working on;

1. Shanty town (commission project)...on which I have a deadline...(28mm-30mm scale)!
2. Bayou Backwater Fishing Wharf (major display diorama...been in the works since mid July of last year)...(28mm-30mm scale)...waiting for miniature figures to arrive!
3. Boat repair shop (major display piece)...1/35th scale...been in the works for about 5 months!
Hey Trollmeat: Congratulations! Well done!

I hope to join the next competition with some carnivore plants...
[+] 1 user Likes Alabastero's post