The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 192 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 716 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1057 build_postbit
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

djmothra's Jungle Terrain
A few weeks ago, I needed to have a bit of a clear out of my display cabinets and found some really old and simply made corrugate cardboard ruins - originally for Frostgrave. They looked a little tatty so I added some flock and some plants to jazz them up a bit. They were made following a DMScotty tutorial on YouTube - I just wanted something super quick and easy.

[Image: full] 

These have since been donated to my FLGS for their 40k/AoS tables - and the people that play love using them.

So I decided to make more...A LOT MORE! Coming soon of course Smile

C&Cs welcome
[+] 2 users Like djmothra's post
Welcome back!

These are nice and simple... I have to get back to using cardboard more often.

I think I would've doubled up on the thickness. of the walls.

I look forward to seeing more!!!
Students were having a test, so I started work on some ruined buildings for the Jungle table. Although these are kinda for 40k, I didn't add anything that makes them only usable there (No rebar etc) so they can be used in Fantasy games too.

Just black primed and grey stippled on along with a white drybrush.

Added the same jungle plants as before to the building and a few extra bits I had lurking in my display cabinet at home.

These are now in my FLGS being used by the players.

C&Cs welcome as always.
[+] 2 users Like djmothra's post
Do you find that the plants have any adverse impact on playability? They look great, but I feel like you'd constantly be bumping them or snagging them on stuff when you move miniatures in/around them. Have you found that to be the case at all?
The only things I ever get snagged on are my wire armature trees. They are constantly getting attached to sleeves. These plastic plants have never given me any grief.
Same as Set, the only problem gamers have at the store are the "pro-made" wire trees that are either too top heavy and keep falling over with the tiniest of bumps or get snagged constantly. never had any issues with these plants - so much so, that the crap trees are slowly being removed from my FLGS in favour of my creations Smile

Started a new Ruined building - this one is myre 40k themed though.

With the previous Ruin.

The Shield? Because my Howling Griffons Space Marines Big Grin (This is my personal Cubby Hole and display cabinet in my FLGS - only myself and the manager have a key to it)
C&Cs welcome as usual.
[+] 1 user Likes djmothra's post
So, a few weeks ago (just before Tet / Lunar new Year) my students had a Fayre / Market in the school yard, so all my classes were off, so I decided to knock up a quick ruin.

I'd also been making some small desert Islands for use with Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago - they are nearly done here.

C&Cs welcome and appreciated
[+] 1 user Likes djmothra's post

what is this made of? some kind of gator board?
EPVC - same stuff Architects use. I have heard that some sign writers also use it.
Do you have to coat it before applying spray paint?