The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 192 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 716 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1057 build_postbit
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

WE'RE BACK!
Okay, so if you are reading this. You are on the forum in the new hosted space. Smile

Of course if you are not reading this you have probably fallen into some weird kind of black hole alternative universe time travel paradox type thing in which case: good luck with that.

In the meantime I shall endeavour to get the rest of the site back up and running ASAP.
[+] 1 user Likes AndySlater's post
Wow! That was quick and painless.
(02-19-2018, 06:42 AM)SethDrallitoc Wrote: Wow! That was quick and painless.

Shhh!  I think Murphy, Sodd and Fate must have nipped out for coffee or something.  Wink
[+] 1 user Likes AndySlater's post
(02-18-2018, 06:14 PM)AndySlater Wrote: Okay, so if you are reading this. You are on the forum in the new hosted space. Smile

Of course if you are not reading this you have probably fallen into some weird kind of black hole alternative universe time travel paradox type thing in which case: good luck with that.

In the meantime I shall endeavour to get the rest of the site back up and running ASAP.

Being that I am not reading this due to being in said time travel paradox thingy, I or my past, present, and/or future self have, are, and/or will read this. I am currently, or have in the past, or will in the future respond. In said response I either now, have, and/or will thank you for the good luck wish.
Huzzah! \o/
I am glad. But I didn’t know what was going on.

One of the benefits to moving the site is that we haven't had any spambots. I check multiple times per day.

Used to be we'd get a dozen or more per week. Now we're down to zero for the past 2 months. Knock on wood.
(04-22-2018, 03:04 PM)Tob Wrote: One of the benefits to moving the site is that we haven't had any spambots.  I check multiple times per day.

Used to be we'd get a dozen or more per week.  Now we're down to zero for the past 2 months.  Knock on wood.

Glad to hear it.

Let me know if they come back.

I keep thinking about TG and trying to come back. I have an idea to take it forward and make it relevant again in a world dominated by Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc, but the reality of my private life is that I'm still dangling off a cliff edge, holding on with one hand, and don't have the capacity for much outside of trying not to fall.

Things will improve and then I'll be back. Smile
(04-22-2018, 04:41 PM)AndySlater Wrote: Things will improve and then I'll be back.  Smile

Chin up, my man. You'll make it.
[+] 1 user Likes Munin's post
(04-22-2018, 04:41 PM)AndySlater Wrote: I keep thinking about TG and trying to come back.  I have an idea to take it forward and make it relevant again in a world dominated by Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc, but the reality of my private life is that I'm still dangling off a cliff edge, holding on with one hand, and don't have the capacity for much outside of trying not to fall.

Things will improve and then I'll be back.  Smile

I look forward to the return of the king!

Big Grin