The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 192 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 716 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1057 build_postbit
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 192 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 716 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1057 build_postbit

Photo "unwrapping"
I have a WIP thread here http://www.terragenesis.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1264 for a project I am working on. I wanted to show that I had detailed a cylindrical object all the way around without using multiple pictures. I remembered seeing a Halloween decorating idea for putting a photographed head in a jar. The process involves using the panorama feature on an iPhone (I have only tried this on an iPhone. Other devices may work).

I was considering trying to make some graphics to represent the steps. Maybe I will at a later time. However here are the basics.

1 Put the device camera in panorama mode
2 place the item to be unwrapped, and the device on a solid surface
3 center the object in the camera view
4 Push the button to start taking the panorama
5 keeping the object centered in the camera view, rotate the object clockwise (looking down on the object)
6 Watch the small preview on the device screen to see when you have turned the object 360 degrees
7 Push the button to stop the panorama

Instead of multiple angles of this
[Image: 38610608515_c21eec1a16.jpg]

You can have one picture showing the entire surface like this
[Image: 38797966454_43bfd8ece9.jpg]

I like this technique. However it does have limited application
My Samsung allows me to take a 360 degree picture of an item,  basically a little video of a rotating object.  I m not sure if that effect can be displayed here on TG?