The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 192 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 716 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1057 build_postbit
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function

Disappearing PhotoBucket Images
PhotoBucket has recently changed their policy such that images they previously hosted for free, have disappeared from across the Internet... unless the person who owns the photos starts paying monthly fees to PhotoBucket.

So if you observe that some forum threads have Photobucket "logos" where they used to have images: it's down to PhotoBucket's actions and is NOT a problem I can do anything about.
I just hope others don't follow suit. Once one company does something and makes money others might follow. Im using Flickr right now. Almost changed to photobucket because someone told me it was way better than Flickr.
When you offer something for free, it's going to get abused. I was on eBay last night and one of the listings I looked at had something like a dozen images replaced with the PhotoBucket logo. I mean: aren't the number of images eBay lets you upload enough?

Well, apparently not, and it's that kind of abuse (it was a business listing by the way), that will have forced PhotoBucket to take this action. Will the offenders now start paying? Like hell they will. They'll move to another free service and ultimately force that one to do the same thing... which they are probably on the brink of having to do anyway.

Expect the others to follow PhotoBucket's lead... and probably before the year is out.