The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 192 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 716 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1057 build_postbit
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 192 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 716 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1057 build_postbit

Necron Tomb
It's been over a year and a half, how about an update. First, Photobucket got such a backlash over their pricing structure, they reduced their prices drastically, and even allow some storage for free, and now you can see my pictures again. Second, Games Workshop has opened an actual company Warhammer store in Naples. I finally have a place to go and hang with other modelers, and just played my first wargame ever in over forty years of collecting miniatures and rules. I decided to concentrate on a Necron force, and have begun adding to my existing collection. I am painting them as I go (something I was bad at in the past), and will be getting the Tomb off the shelf and completing it as well. Look for a new thread in the future.

Don
[+] 1 user Likes HobbyDr's post
That's great news! Congrats on finding other hobby enthusiasts. I got out of WH40K a few years ago, but when I was active I played Necrons. They're an interesting army and offer a lot of really neat opportunities for different color schemes. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!