The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 192 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 716 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1057 build_postbit
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Question 3 template source
So I will preface this question with some of my own experience. In the past when I was scratch building N scale buildings I would design them using Google sketchup, and then use a graphics program (paint.net) to layout and print a template. Then I used that template to build a structure.

Question #3: What is considered an acceptable source for a template? Can I use my own printed template?
I think I kind of addressed this in the other thread, but yes. The source of the templates isn't important, the intention is just to have people work from some sort of structured plan.
I apologize if I am burdening you with my questions. I thought I was making them easier to answer by asking them separately. I didn't mean to be irritating.
I'm not bothered either way. Big Grin