The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 192 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 508 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 192 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 716 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1057 build_postbit
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Poll: Pick your favorite entry
All Natural Entry by locomoticopter
0%
0 0%
Overgrown Battlefield by gmillar
84.62%
11 84.62%
Alien or Mutant Plants by extraevildave
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

All Natural (well mostly) Poll
Vote for something.
Excellent work from all!
There is definitely a clear winner. I know I voted for it........ and it's not my own. Smile
I voted, then I saw that the results are currently very "contrasted" and I felt bad.
All entries were nice and worthy of my vote. I hope the final results will be a little more tight because I think the qualities of the final entries are not so far apart.
Good work everyone!
Great job everyone!

locomoticopter, I like your use of water effects, which I've never used, and the foliage, as well as the fireplace which is really convincing.

extraevildave, I'm jealous of all the different cool seed pods you have access to down there. I think I'm going to steal your idea of using tea for leaf litter as well.

I'm really glad I was finally able to finish an entry for a Terragenesis competition. I entered one the year after I finished high school but never finished it due to my overambitious nature. Nine years later I have a more realistic idea of my abilities, and chose a project that I knew wouldn't take forever. Thank you to Andy and all the other admins for keeping this forum and these competitions running all these years.
[+] 1 user Likes gmillar's post
The results so far are as they should be. I don't feel bad about them at all. My project was sloppily thrown together in a matter of days just for the fun of doing it. I like the challenge of working within set parameters so I will try it every time.
(05-25-2017, 03:18 AM)gmillar Wrote: Great job everyone!

locomoticopter, I like your use of water effects, which I've never used, and the foliage, as well as the fireplace which is really convincing.

Thank you for the kind words. Your entry is definitely the best.
So I guess the task falls to gmiller - to come up with the next competition idea!
I can't wait. I am ready for a new challenge.
Well done gmillar, a worthy winning entry.

You now get to pick the theme for the next comp.

Setting up the comp thread is an admin job, so you have to contact andy about that.