Ruined Doorway
For the new Grand Opening Competition I couldn't find any good idea what to build. To be honest: I have a dozens project ideas in my head, but none of them relates a bit to the opening criteria.

So I decided to take the small approach and build something fast with some leftover hirstarts stones: a ruined doorway grown over from the jungle.

This is how I started:
An MDF base and some hirstarts stones.

[Image: img_0502.jpg]

As the next thing to do I will spraypaint the whole thing in black. It's cool as I didn't use any foam I can use my regular spray cans! What a new feeling...

Then I will have to find the box with the leftover aquarium plants. This could be the most difficult part of the project.
(01-25-2015, 11:58 AM)Alabastero Wrote: The I will have to find the box with the leftover aquarium plants. This could be the most difficult part of the project.

I know the feeling. I only just recently organized my workshops a bit better. Apparently I own 7 tape measures, although at one point last week I could not find any.

I look forward to seeing this develop.
(01-25-2015, 10:12 PM)Caleb Wrote:
(01-25-2015, 11:58 AM)Alabastero Wrote: The I will have to find the box with the leftover aquarium plants. This could be the most difficult part of the project.

I know the feeling. I only just recently organized my workshops a bit better. Apparently I own 7 tape measures, although at one point last week I could not find any.

I look forward to seeing this develop.

Yeah. Particularly when you have kids. My kids tend to take my tape measures and in the end you end up with zero Wink - or one with just centimeters on it - which is common here in Germany, but which I don't like when gaming.
Nice start! Thanks for jumping in this comp.