1" Base Competition
The return of the crowd favourite!

Make at least 4 of something that has a base size of no more than 1" - each must be similarly themed.
Bonus, if you make 5 or more 1" bases you can add one additional base of 2" in size.

Good Luck Everyone!
[Image: New%20Bitmap%20Image_zpsagfhqty9.png]
A irregular shape of about 1" will also suffice Smile
I'm fairly confident that I will be able to pull this off. However, I'm not going to post anything until I have made a start because life has gotten in the way of the last 2 or 3 comps.
(11-02-2016, 08:34 PM)Blocky Wrote: I'm fairly confident that I will be able to pull this off. However, I'm not going to post anything until I have made a start because life has gotten in the way of the last 2 or 3 comps.

Good plan. I've made the same mistake previously.... Most embarrassing! 
In the past these small base comps have been very popular and are potentially much easier and quicker than other comps that TG has had.
I'm hoping for a huge turn out!
(11-03-2016, 01:22 AM)djmothra Wrote: In the past these small base comps have been very popular and are potentially much easier and quicker than other comps that TG has had.
I'm hoping for a huge turn out!

However... if I do get the time to do this - I will make it the most overcomplicated thing I possibly can.... just because....
[+] 1 user Likes Blocky's post
Any chance we could get the end date posted somewhere please Melly? Smile
(11-10-2016, 12:42 AM)djmothra Wrote: Any chance we could get the end date posted somewhere please Melly? Smile

Heh... I was just going to ask/whine about the lack of a ticking clock... beat me to it....
So when is the comp end? I should be finished with my 1" bases by the end of the week... But there is something specific I am looking for, to make my bonus 2" base. How long do I have to find it?